We are pleased to endorse the following local organizations.
- Family Pet Care Center is a family-owned veterinary hospital dedicated to providing the best available veterinary care to your pets, in a warm, family-friendly environment.
- Pet Care by Trillian Hamilton a wonderful local pet-sitting services.
- Mary Cortani is published in Healing War Trauma & War Trauma and Its Wake. These textbooks are available on Amazon!
- Forgiving Paws thrift store is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization founded to raise funds to support the life-saving work of animal shelters and rescues.
- Military Connection is the most comprehensive directory in the country for ex-military, veterans, military spouses and family, and on duty to civilian transitions to use for job searches.
If you’re looking for organizations not listed here, we recommend that you start with those groups affiliated with the American Kennel Club (AKC). If you’re in doubt, feel free to contact us by phone or email. We know many of the operators of the clubs and kennels and are happy to make recommendations.