Operation Freedoms Paws is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission to empower veterans and others with disabilities to restore their own independence by training and living with their own service dog. All of our services are provided to veterans and others with disabilities at no cost to them.
If you would like to support Operation Freedom Paws and our mission, you can donate in several ways:
- Make a secure credit card donation by using the “Donate” button above
- Send a check to Operation Freedom Paws at our mailing address:
777 First Street
Gilroy, CA 95020
Our EIN is 45-2566382.
- Contact us to arrange a material donation to the program or to sponsor a service dog.
- You can also purchase an item on our Amazon Wish List and it will be delivered to us.
- NEW: Now you can support OFP just by shopping at Amazon! Sign up for the Amazon Smile charitable contribution program and Amazon will donate 0.5% of every purchase to Operation Freedom Paws. How easy is that?
We need lots of help of all types. Some functions require consistent time commitments, but many are opportunities for short-term assistance. Please contact us if you have a little time and energy you can devote to help keep our organization running smoothly.
Public Dog Training
The proceeds from our public training activities help to support our work with veterans and other individuals with disabilities.
Like Us on Facebook
We have an active community on Facebook, so please like us on Facebook and join the conversation.